Metamark 7 Series is a premium grade polymeric calendered signmaking vinyl featuring a soft handle 70 micron face film, high grade permanent solvent based adhesive and a performance-tuned lay-flat liner. The 7 Series offers excellent cutting and weeding performance and is easy to work with, its is developed for computer-cut graphics for vehicles, window decals, and long term applications onto flat or slightly curved surfaces.
The Metamark 7 Series includes popular shades of reds and blues that continue to dominate commercial graphics, along side contemporary shades to reflect modern trends such as greys, fresh greens and vibrant oranges. Durability is 8 years for black and white, 7 years for colours and 5 years for metallic colours.
- 70 Micron Polymeric Calendered Vinyl
- Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive – Apex
- 140gsm Kraft (Mauve Print) Liner. M7-100 White Gloss and M7-101M White Matt have a blue contrast liner
- Durability – 8 years for Black and Whites, 7 year for Colours and 5 years for Metallic shades
- Fire Rating – Class B. BS EN 13501-1:2007
- Finishes Available – 89 Gloss and 3 Matt
- May be applied with a wet or dry application
- Roll Widths – 380mm, 610mm, 760mm, 1220mm
- Black Gloss, White Gloss and White Matt also available in 1600mm wide